3 switches in a single box with one non dimmable

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting 3 switches in a single box with one non dimmable

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  timtimgillgill 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
     timtimgillgill says:

timtimgillgill
    Participant

Hi,

I already have some lightwaverf switches in my house and a hub, but now I have a dilemma and was wondering if someone on here could help me please. I have a normal (non home automation) triple light switch, that fits into a single size plate, (i.e. same size as the LW400 & LW420). I wish to automate these, but I have 2 issues. The first is that the wallspace wouldn’t fit a LW430 into the gap, and second is that one of the switches are for outside lights which are fixed into place and cannot be easily changed and are non dimmable. This means it wouldn’t work with a LW430 anyway. So I’m trying to think of a way to automate them all. I guess it would need to be something like LW420 for the 2 indoor dimmables and a relay for the outside controlled with a wireless switch to control it stuck next to the LW420. But I have no neutral so would need a way to power the relay, can I do it with battery or somehow go to a plug socket?

If anyone has any ideas to help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.