3 for 2 at B&Q

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rhlangdon 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
     zugzwang says:

zugzwang
    Participant

Well in the Ashford branch the 3 for 2 offer on decorative switches applies to LightwarRF as well.

Justin says:

Justin
    Participant

Will check out Shrewsbury branch tomorrow. Been waiting for this offer to come on again.

Cheers OP.

Wifi link, plug in adapter's, wall and mood switches. Heating controls sometime?? We'll see. Lol
     andytvcams says:

andytvcams
    Participant

That offer is on at the B&Q super warehouse in crewe as well.

unfortunatly they haven’t had a lot of stock for some months now.

speaking to their customer service manager I was told they cannot get hold of any stock from their suppliers

even suggested I try Maplins.

no thank you.

Rob says:

Rob
    Participant

My local B&Q super store has the 3 for 2 on switches and sockets but it doesn’t apply to the Siemens range. umm…

Lightwave switches, sockets, PIRs, contact sensors, LED strips & relays. Running on RaspberryPi with Domoticz to incorporate RF temperature sensors & IP cams. Still running WiFi link alongside!
     rhlangdon says:

rhlangdon
    Participant

Same here in Durham. No 3 for 2 offer on LighwaveRZf stuff.

Justin says:

Justin
    Participant

Bought from B&Q today.  Only switches and appliance modules are part of the 3 for 2 offer, possible the CFL Bulb set too.

But don’t expect the Wifi link etc to be included.  Still I saved £50 plus a little bit of quidco too.

Wifi link, plug in adapter's, wall and mood switches. Heating controls sometime?? We'll see. Lol
     rhlangdon says:

rhlangdon
    Participant

I need to correct what I said! I went into B&Q yesterday, it being a Wednesday and that means a SAGA day, bought 3 sockets for my forthcoming kitchen refit and although there was nothing to say they were on offer when I came to check out  the 3 for 2 applied, and then also my 10% age related discount!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.