2 x LW821 In Line Relays clashing when linked

LightwaveRF Community: Welcome Forums Installation and Troubleshooting 2 x LW821 In Line Relays clashing when linked

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  btidey 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
     repstein says:

repstein
    Participant

I have a relay controlling some lights, all working fine. I added a second relay to control some curtains. The linking process seemed to work fine but when I switch the curtains it also operates the lights on/off. Its fine the other way (ie I switch the lights relay on/off and only the lights switch not the curtains.) The 2 relays are at least 4ft apart. I have cleared the memory from the curtain relay and relinked it and get the same problem second time. I don’t want to clear the memory of the lights as its paired with switches and set up to Alexa etc.
    Suggestions?

btidey says:

btidey
    Participant

You do need to clear the lights as somehow that has got paired to the curtain control.

Each device can have up to 6 paired controllers. So it sounds like curtain is paired to just curtain but lights are paired to both curtain and lights.

If you just clear lights and repair it just to the same set up then nothing else should need to change.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.